AMAN Laboratory offers its expertise in testing to monitor the quality of products. As environmental regulation takes an ever greater role in modern business, organisations are facing growing pressure to ensure their activities adhere to the highest standards of environmental management. Aman laboratory helps customers to meet their environmental obligations with a comprehensive range of environmental testing services.
Aman laboratory services are designed to offer reliable, cost –effective, cutting-edge analytical solutions. So that clients can maintain high levels of product quality and safety. Aman laboratory occupied with well qualified, trained and skilled in their field of specialization with years of experience in handling chemistry, microbiology, Environmental monitoring and quality assurance, quality control and regulatory laws. We, at Aman laboratory dedicated to deliver accurate, quality, timeliness and confidentiality to our clients.
TESTING OF QUALITY
- Food and Beverage
- Cleaning Materials
- Water & Waste water
- Air Quality
- Environmental samples (sludge, sediments, etc.)
- Soil and rock
- Aggregates, stone and raw materials
- Bitumen, bituminous materials and asphalt mixes
- Steel reinforcement
- Other Construction materials and products
- Special engineering material
MICROBIOLOGY TEST PARAMETERS
- Aerobic colony count
- Total coliforms
- Fecal coliforms
- Escherichia coli
- Escherichia coli 0157
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Bacillus cereus
- Clostridium perfringens
- Vibrio parahaemolyticus
- Legionella sp.
- Salmonella sp.
- Listeria sp.
- Yeast &Molds
- Sulfate reducing bacteria
CHEMICAL TEST PARAMETERS
- Toxicity and potability of water
- Nutritional values and toxicity of food and beverages
- Compositional analysis of metals and non-metals
- Biochemical Oxygen Demand
- Chemical Oxygen Demand
- Analysis of agricultural and horticultural materials
- Detection of pesticides, insecticides, herbicides and other Organic pollutants.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL TEST PARAMETERS INCLUDE
- Physical and mechanical analysis of wide range of material used by the construction and its allied industry.
- Material composition and identification of trace elements analysis.
- Verification of mechanical properties of several types construction materials
- Susceptibility to corrosion
- Strength and ductility of material under various condition such as temperature, tension, compression and load.
- Non -destructive testing(NDT)
- NO2, SO2, O2, O3, CO2, H2S, CO, H, Cl2 ,CH2O
- Hydrogen Chloride, Hydrogen Cyanide, Phosphates, Chlorine Dioxide
- Respirable Suspended Particulate Matter
- Average Temperature,
- Average Relative Humidity
#501, Saif Goubash Building, Electra Street, Abu Dhabi, UAE.